- Responds to customer requests for material and delivery quotes.
- Operates the truck scale, weighting trucks and scheduling
Other duties as required.
- High school graduate, college preferred.
- Good Computer skills within a MS Office environment.
- A working knowledge of construction principles
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Skilled in complex problem solving and techniques requiring good judgment and decision making skills.
- Ability to plan and organize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively,
both orally and in writing, with all levels including senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a diverse work force.
- Bilingual - Spanish / English speaking ability a plus
- PROVEN PUNCTUALITY IS A MUST.
- Valid drivers license required
- Competitive wage and benefit package
- Long term employment
Mail P.O. Box 566 Commerce City, CO 80037-0566
Fax resume to (303) 289-3543 or email .
Phone (303) 289-3366