- Weighting, checking in of trucks and scheduling deliveries.
- High school graduate, college preferred.
- Good Computer skills within a MS Office environment.
- A working knowledge of construction principles and practices.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a diverse work force.
- Bilingual - Spanish / English speaking ability a plus.
- PROVEN PUNCTUALITY IS A MUST.
- Valid Colorado drivers license.
- Competitive wage and benefit package
- Long term employment
Mail P.O. Box 566 Commerce City, CO 80037-0566
Fax resume to (303) 289-3543 or email .
Phone (303) 289-3366