- Oversees and participates in plant operation, maintenance and production.
- Other duties as required.
- High school graduate, college preferred.
- Good Customer relation skills.
- 5 plus years crushing and screening experience working with jaw,
cone, and impact crushers.
- A working knowledge of construction principles and practices.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Skilled in complex problem solving and techniques requiring good judgment and decision making skills.
- Ability to plan and organize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, with all levels including senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a diverse work force.
- Bilingual - Spanish / English speaking ability a plus
- PROVEN PUNCTUALITY IS A MUST.
- Valid drivers license required
- Competitive wage and benefit package
Long term employment
- Apply at 7901 Hwy 85, Commerce City, CO
Mail P.O. Box 566 Commerce City, CO 80037-0566
Fax resume to (303) 289-3543 or email .
Phone (303) 289-3366